Monday, July 9, 2012

Roast Ducks ala New York and Mary Poppins...

Ok...I will NEVER complain about rain EVER again!! I think I have lost 10lbs just sweating!!...
We started off our day with a trip to Times Square for some shopping. So many cute stores and so little time. We broke off from the guys around lunch time and found a quaint little deli and had a sandwich. Time for more shopping. We checked out the Toys R Us which was super cool! We were looking for a puppet for Mel but no luck...
Time for Broadway! I've been dying to see Mary Poppins so we did! Thanks Dana! It was wonderful...I had goose bumps, I was so excited!
After the show we met back up with the boys and caught the subway at Grand Central Station. What a maze that is! We wound up near ground zero where we decided to have dinner and catch the Staten Island Ferry for some night time sight seeing. Whew! What a day! Tomorrow we visit Bethel which is truly the highlight of the whole trip. I'm so excited and very tired!

1 comment:

  1. Cool pic with Mary Poppins! :-) Can't wait for the pictures of Bethel!

    ReplyDelete