Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Driving through Nebraska...

Ok, now I know why it is called the corn husker state! That's pretty much all you see outside of the towns. Rows and rows of corn everywhere. It was blistering hot too...102 degrees! And humid. We had a lot of fun though. I'm just so glad we didn't have to worry about antelope jumping out at us today!!
We flew through Iowa and ended the day in Columbia, MO. Whew!
We also stopped at a truck stop and caught fireflies. I have never seen them before. So cool!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard the whole Midwest and east is blistering hot.
    How cool about the fireflies. I've never seen them either. Have always wanted too.
    Thanks for all the updates. It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ur having fun.....beautiful pics....beautiful country....

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yess.....lots of corn...lol...this is dad by the way.....cant seem to master the id thing

    ReplyDelete